- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup thinly sliced peaches
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 8 cups (packed) assorted organic greens, such as arugula, spinach, spring, young kale mix
- ¼ cup shaved red onion
- 4–5 whole burrata cheese balls, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon agave or honey
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3–4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pepper, to taste
Heat a skillet on stove on medium low. Chop walnuts to size of a small crumb. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to skillet and toss in walnuts. Salt walnuts well and toast until golden brown. Let cool.
In a large bowl, add sliced peaches, quinoa, salad greens, red onions and walnuts. Mix well.
For the dressing, mix agave or honey, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and pepper in a lidded container. Shake well to mix.
Dress salad just before serving. The walnuts should provide enough salt for the salad. Taste and add more salt, if needed.
To serve, place salad on individual plates and nestle halved burrata in the center of each salad.