- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup cucumber, cut into small dice
- 1 avocado, peeled, pit removed, cut into small dice
- 1 tablespoon minced tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley
- Salt and peper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Heat a small sauté pan on medium, add the grapeseed oil and sauté the corn kernels until lightly charred, about 4–5 minutes. Remove to a medium mixing bowl and let cool.
Add tomatoes, green onion, red pepper, cucumber and the herbs, lime juice, salt, pepper and olive oil and mix well. Taste for seasoning, adjust and fold in the avocado.