- 1 yellow and 1 green small zucchini, peeled lengthwise into very thin ribbons
- ½ teaspoon kosher Salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 loaf rustic sourdough, sliced and toasted (try Ojai Rotîe)
- 2 avocados, smashed
- 2 tablespoons crushed pistachios, toasted
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Flaky Maldon sea salt (or other flake salt) and freshly ground pepper
In a colander, toss zucchini ribbons with ½ teaspoon kosher salt and half of the lime juice. Let sit for about 10 minutes.
Top toasted bread with smashed avocado and toasted pistachios. Place on top zucchini ribbons, jalapeño, cilantro and mint. Drizzle with oil, season with flake salt and pepper and finish with remaining lime juice.