- 2 cups leeks, cleaned and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups roasted, unsalted pistachios
- 1/2 cup sprouted watermelon seeds
- 3/4 cup flat Italian leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
Sauté the first three ingredients until leeks are soft and tender. Cool slightly. In a food processor fitted with a blade, combine vegetables and remaining ingredients. Pulse until mixture becomes similar in consistency to cookie dough. The paté can be molded and served with a light salad or as a spread with crackers or crudité.
This recipe comes courtesy of Patagonia's chef Tracy On.