There is now a growing group of bean-to-bar makers putting out high-quality white chocolate that is satiny, decadent and subtle by focusing on improving the quality of the growing practices in cocoa p...
- 1 pound high-quality white chocolate wafers, such as Guittard
- 4 ounces freshly brewed espresso or strong coffee
- Angel food cake or pound cake, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Bananas, sliced into 1-inch chunks
- Fresh whole strawberries, hulled
In a double boiler, melt the white chocolate and espresso. Stir until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm until ready to dip with the fruit or cake.
Related Stories & Recipes
Jennifer Smith, co-owner of Ex Voto Chocolate and Confections, created this festive white chocolate cheesecake, perfect for entertaining, especially for Edible Ojai & Ventura County. The white chocola...
This recipe comes courtesy of Jennifer Smith, co-owner of Ex Voto Chocolate and Confections. The delicate flavor of the white chocolate lends itself to a wide range of flavor pairings. You can adapt t...