Ducking into this project shows prosciutto isn’t just for pork Sure, we cook and eat to fuel our bodies but there’s so much more to it than that. The fun comes from trying new ingredients, flavor c...
- 1 duck breast prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 2 bunches baby beets, roasted, peeled and quartered
- 2 each citrus, preferably blood or Cara Cara oranges, cut into segments (can replace with peaches if citrus is not available)
- 2 tablespoons sliced or slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze or reduction
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Micro-herbs for garnish, if available
Arrange first 5 ingredients on 4 salad plates. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and extra-virgin olive oil. Garnish with micro-herbs, if desired.